The International Journal of Information, Communication Technology and Applications (IJICTA) is an international, high quality, peer reviewed open access journal covering innovative research and practice in Information, Communication Technologies and Applications.
The mission of IJICTA is to further through publication the objective of advancing learning, knowledge and research worldwide.
The IJICTA publishes peer reviewed technical papers that may take the following form:
- Research Paper - a paper making an original contribution to engineering knowledge.
- Special Interest Paper – a report on significant aspects of a major or notable project.
- Review Paper for specialists – an overview of a relevant area intended for specialists in the field covered.
- Review Paper for non-specialists – an overview of a relevant area suitable for a reader with an electrical/electronics background.
- Public Policy Discussion - a paper that identifies or discusses public policy and includes investigation of legislation, regulation and what is happening around the world including best practice
- Tutorial Paper – a paper that explains an important subject or clarifies the approach to an area of design or investigation.
- Technical Note – a technical note or letter to the Editors that is not sufficiently developed or extensive in scope to constitute a full paper.
- Industry Case Study - a paper that provides details of industry practices utilising a case study to provide an understanding of what is occurring and how the outcomes have been achieved.
- Discussion – a contribution to discuss a published paper to which the original author's response will be sought.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Papers submitted to the Journal are continuously published in one issue annually. Authors of papers accepted for publishing after the peer-review process should expect to see the paper appear in the Journal after the copyedit and layout processes are completed.