Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- Manuscript Template: download here
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Settings If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Papers submitted to the Journal are continuously published into one annual issue.
Copyright © Australasian Association for Information and Communication Technology General permission to republish, but not for profit, all or part of this material is granted, under the Creative Commons Australian Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Licence, provided that the copyright notice is given and that reference is made to the publication, to its date of issue, and to the fact that reprinting privileges were granted by permission of the Copyright holder.